LATE SUMMER DATE NIGHT IDEAS
1. Buy some Sushi, go to the Japanese Garden (most cities have one), call your lucky duck and tell him/her to meet you there.
2. Have you ever done a bus tour in your own city? It's time to do it. On the menu: Something easy to eat like burrito or döner.
3. Rent a paddle boat, organize some salad, spread and bread from your favorite deli and drift away into the sunset.
4. Parks or beaches are always a good idea. There are no limits on the menu, but how about some delicious Italian pasta or Spanish tapas?
5. Your city probably has an unusual, but accessible spot which is great for a date night. Something like a roof deck, a big wall overlooking a harbor, secret stairs, hidden yard, a special landmark, think a little bit and you will find something. And then buy the most dangerously delicious dessert your city has to offer.